Monday, July 21, 2008

My First Post

I am on vacation, sick and tired of laying on the couch feeling bad. So, I thought I would start blog. All my friends are doing it. I am not quite sure what this blog is going to cover, but probably mostly things that I like (Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Chiefs, Missouri State Bears, Minnesota Golden Gophers, and my new dogs, The Office, Arrested Development, and the sort; I like my wife too but I don't think she would like it if I posted things about her on here) and dislike (Southern Illinois Salukis, Wichita State Shockers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Clint Baer's new job, and the like). So, stay tuned.

3 comments:

Martin said...

So, you gonna keep up with this thing? Cause if you don't, I'm gonna be bashing you every other day in the comments section (see, e.g., JMeyer's comments on martinstakes@blogspot.com)

Matt said...

Man if we get enough of these things going we'll be able to start a huge blog ring and rake in the Google Ad dollars.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Matt said...

Damn I was hoping I could edit my comment, but instead I'll have to comment twice in a row.

(Continued from previous comment)

We already know how to game the Google system, so we should have all the "Circle Jerk" Ad dollars already locked up tighter than a Wells Fargo Truck.